Keiva's Art Showcase

Share your creative works with us!
KeivaAegis
Has thanked: 0

Keiva's Art Showcase

Post by KeivaAegis »

Hello!

I am the Artist Keiva!
I draw all sorts of things when I am not playing RO or other games! Its been a while since I drew anything RO related art so I am looking to fix that by drawing more characters and what better way to do that by showing that off when finished!!! I hope that you all will enjoy the art, and if interested in getting your character drawn let me know. I will only have a couple openings right now. (I also am not sure if I can charge for them - it'd be for in-game stuff only. so if someone knows about that please let me know) until I find out I will only have two availabilities for getting a character drawn and it will only be a bust or chibi drawing. I will update this post when I get updated information!

I will make another post with what information that I need from you if you get a spot!

Okay that is enough rambling, now onto why I am posting here: THE SHOWCASE!!!

Chibi:
► Show Spoiler
Bust:
► Show Spoiler
Full Body:
► Show Spoiler
Slots:
1:
2:
KeivaAegis
Has thanked: 0

Re: Keiva's Art Showcase

Post by KeivaAegis »

If interested in your character getting drawn!

please posted here that you are interested and I will send you a DM for the following things I need from you!
What I need from you:
1. A screenshot of your character
2. Eye color of character
3. If you want a Bust or a Chibi
4. characters personality (if you have one for them)

once I get that information from you I will get started! if I do not get a reply within 24hrs you will have to wait until spot opens again.

Thank you for your interest!
These users thanked the author KeivaAegis for the post:
Administrator (Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:01 pm)