Faster Reborning Guide (Reborn 1-175)

Reborn as fast as you can!

Helpful guides that range from various quests to stat builds.
SyronSlime
Has thanked: 0
Faster Reborning Guide (Reborn 1-175)

Post by SyronSlime »

Hi NyMMOnians!

I wanted to make this guide as I have seen a lot of people get frustrated about how hard it is to reborn ingame. Well, to be honest it is, but this guide aims to make it a bit easier for you to reborn staring from reborn 1 to 175 under 60-95 minutes (once you have other exp items you can reach 175 under 45-60 minutes)

Key Items:
- Flare Set (Freebie Obtained In starting point by clicking Doraemon Npc)
- Battle Manual 1000% (Obtained once you hit your 6th reborn you can go to titus NPC @quest_area 53,53)
(Reason why is because you get 1 battle manual x500% per reborn)

Steps:
1) From the starting Point
Click the Doraemon NPC (Big Blue Guy) and he'll give you some freebies
2) Make sure you equip the FLARE SET as it gives off a 100% exp boost
3) go to the training ground, kill any mob, click the guard npc and to go back to the starting point
4) click the warp npc to go exit the starting point
5) You'll get warped in the NYROnian house in front of a job master
6) Select your desired job
7) Warp to iz_dun04 kill any mob
8) Talk to job master again and level up until you reach the 3rd job
9) Once you reach 3rd job, talk to MVP npc, select epsilon arena (or you can just warp command "@warp pvp_n_1-5")
10) kill mobs until you reach 500 (talk to npc in the middle, click hard monsters to warp to different maps or just save coors click exit once you reach base level 500)
11) Once you go for your first reborn, you'll get a lot some rewards from reborn (just keep em and DON'T USE THEM) except the battle manual x500% rinse and repeat until you reach your 6th reborn (Go to Tidus NPC as stated in the Key Items)
12) Use battle Manual 1000% it's good for 30 minutes, follow steps 9 and 10, rinse and repeat.

Notes:
- From your 3rd Job 6th reborn and making your 1st battle manual X 1000% and using it. It would take around 45minutes to an hour and 30 minutes to go from reborn 1- 175
- If you can't reach my estimated time in going 175 rb (45-90 minutes) it's fine, Just follow the guide and I assure you it wouldn't take you a day to get to 175 RB (some guys can go 3 hours max).

Here's a video for reference:
These users thanked the author SyronSlime for the post:
Administrator (Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:18 am)