👑How to kill World Boss Asterius//Underworld Ozma//Goddess Valkyrie👑

Helpful guides that range from various quests to stat builds.
Desumi
👑How to kill World Boss Asterius//Underworld Ozma//Goddess Valkyrie👑

Post by Desumi »

Hello, Phantaminum here.

Before we get started, I want to say that there is a reason why I am not recommending stuffs like Armor of Medusa(Autocast Triple ATK) and that is because THEY DEAL 0 DAMAGE and it will cancel normal attack. Thank you.

I noticed there are a lot of new players that don't know how to kill the Asterius, Ozma, and Goddess Valkyrie.
Now I'll share a simple build to do a decent damage so we can all be happy farming our tokens, reborn essences, dark matters, and blacksmith's blessings instead of getting nothing at all when it doesn't die.

Please remember that it is important to KEEP attacking! AVOID luring the boss and get your healing items ready!

My recommended class as a new player is Guillotine Cross(yeah because of easy access to two elemental swords) BUT you can also apply this setup to other jobs.

Please note that this build is full of autocasts because Asterius(world boss) is considered a plant-type monster where you can only deal 1 damage.
Also please remember that I do not know how the script works and will only base it on my experience.

VERY IMPORTANT (Break HP Limit Items)
► Show Spoiler
I will be recommending reducing casting time due to Double Cast, less time re-casting means you have less downtime attacking.
TOP HEADGEAR
► Show Spoiler
MID HEADGEAR
► Show Spoiler
BOT HEADGEAR
► Show Spoiler
BODY
► Show Spoiler
R-L HANDS
► Show Spoiler
ROBE
► Show Spoiler
SHOES
► Show Spoiler
ACCESSORIES
► Show Spoiler
COSTUME TOP HG
► Show Spoiler

COSTUME MID HG
► Show Spoiler

COSTUME BOT HG
► Show Spoiler

EXTRA STUFFS I USE FOR SURVIVAL
► Show Spoiler

Don't use more than 1 of the same card (like 2 Gazeti Cards for example) since I honestly don't know if they stack but most probably they won't stack.

ANYWAY..

I hope this helps lessen the failures in world boss sessions especially during 3am and 6am runs.
Also if you are a ranger that can survive from the damages by healing it off, you can avoid walking around and just keep on attacking since by moving around lessens the DPS and might risk you failing in world boss.

You can apply this build to other jobs like I said earlier, you just lose some autocasts but it still works. Like for example a sniper with Double Bound, Clown with Bass/Electric Guitar, and Gypsy with Electric Eel something like that.

BEST OF LUCK!
These users thanked the author Desumi for the post (total 7):
Administrator (Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:17 pm) • GM Lawless (Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:41 pm) • Krobelus (Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:41 pm) • cybervision (Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:45 pm) • dranz02 (Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:06 am) • Kazuhara (Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:29 am) • rukiiyhel22 (Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:45 am)
noobex
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Re: 👑How to kill World Boss Asterius//Underworld Ozma//Goddess Valkyrie👑

Post by noobex »

Hrist Card (Auto Spiral Pierce) doesn't seem to work. It keeps on missing. Also, go for autocasts that have a higher chance of activation rather than multi-hit single damage stack cards (e.g. magician "bolts") because even though they hit multiple times, the total damage would still be 1. The exception to these are multi-stack multi-hit spells like Meteor Storm and Storm Gust.

Edit:
Sonic Blow from Ring of Flame Lord also doesn't work
Envenom fails at Goddess Valkyrie
Double cast from Vivi card gets dispelled by Ozma's minions, so it may be a waste casting it in there.
Desumi
-

Post by Desumi »

-
Last edited by Desumi on Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Desumi
Re: 👑How to kill World Boss Asterius//Underworld Ozma//Goddess Valkyrie👑

Post by Desumi »

noobex wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:24 am Hrist Card (Auto Spiral Pierce) doesn't seem to work. It keeps on missing.
There are two types of multi-hits which are rounded off and isn't. Try hitting spiral pierce on a plant, it will show miss miss miss but it still deals 1 damage.
noobex wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:24 am Also, go for autocasts that have a higher chance of activation rather than multi-hit single damage stack cards (e.g. magician "bolts") because even though they hit multiple times, the total damage would still be 1.
If you have your own beliefs, then it's good. It shows that you have knowledge. I've been doing trials and errors for almost a year now.
noobex wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:24 am The exception to these are multi-stack multi-hit spells like Meteor Storm and Storm Gust.
Not really true, you can test Meteor Storm and Storm Gust yourself. Afaik Meteor Storm only re-cast even on auto-cast up to 2 instances only, meaning it won't spam too much and it won't cast until the first one is finished. Same with the Storm Gust no matter how many Storm Gust out there the damage tick is the same and doesn't stack. Try it.
noobex wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:24 am Edit:
Sonic Blow from Ring of Flame Lord also doesn't work
Sonic Blow is rounded off and will deal 0 damage, which is why Injustice Card isn't recommended
noobex wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:24 am Envenom fails at Goddess Valkyrie
It still does damage. The only thing that fails there is the poison debuff
noobex wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:24 am Double cast from Vivi card gets dispelled by Ozma's minions, so it may be a waste casting it in there.
Shadow Chasers/Abyss Chasers can use Soul Link Scroll to be immune to dispel.
Same with having 50% immunity to magic (2 Golden Thief Bug Cards + 1 Beatrix Card // 5 Beatrix Cards for Dual Weilders // Max UPG Heaven Kairos/Savitar Wing + 2 GTB Cards or 3 Beatrix Cards) and yes, this is not mentioned. Thank you for reminding me.

Besides if you have Isilla Card effect proc-ed with your high reduce casting time then there should be no problem dealing with no immunity. And if you walked straight to the top, you have low chance of getting noticed by minions sometimes there's not even a minion spawn at all.