HOW TO TIME TRIAL (UNFINISHED GOT LAZY)

Helpful guides that range from various quests to stat builds.
Desumi
HOW TO TIME TRIAL (UNFINISHED GOT LAZY)

Post by Desumi »

HELLO! Desumi is here again.

I will guide you on how to clear time trial. First, remove your pride into building a single setup (PVP for example) and learn to read and explore some stuffs. On this case, I it's my favorite @statinfo status which is Exceed Final Damage. *CLAP CLAP*

Now this content is designed for endgame so if you are not, it doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. It is worth to do it every day even if you clear around 6-10 trials.

LESSON1: WHAT TO DO?!
Of course, gather party members. It is best to get 6 members for better outcome. Normally you all should group near the portal to enter the trial and starting the next trials if someone or if the party leader already found the coords of the next portal, it is faster if the other members warp out(if you are slow in typing to make the run smoother and faster)just @go 0 and let the party leader enter the portal and you all will be teleported with immediately.

Please remember that you always click the chest and confirm you get the Blacksmith's Blessing reward whenever you kill the trial monster or else you will not be qualified to join the next trial.

You died and your teammates don't want to resurrect you? No problem, buy Token of Siegfried in Vote Shop.

Anyway, LESSON2: EQUIPMENTS!

PHYSICAL
► Show Spoiler
SORRY FOLKS, SUDDENLY GOT LAZY. That's the general idea, good luck in exploring the server. I DON'T KNOW WHEN I WILL BECOME NOT LAZY ENOUGH TO FINISH THIS.